Picture in your mind a sense of personal destiny; }

03 November 2008

MBTI- Personality Test



I found it really fascinating to know that my personality type is ISFJ.


Introverted (I) 75%

Extroverted (E) 25%
Sensing (S) 68%Intuitive (N) 32%
Feeling (F) 75%Thinking (T) 25%
Judging (J) 77%Perceiving (P) 23%


ISFJs are characterized above all by their desire to serve others, their "need to be needed." In extreme cases, this need is so strong that standard give-and-take relationships are deeply unsatisfying to them; however, most ISFJs find more than enough with which to occupy themselves within the framework of a normal life. (Since ISFJs, like all SJs, are very much bound by the prevailing social conventions, their form of "service" is likely to exclude any elements of moral or political controversy; they specialize in the local, the personal, and the practical.) Admittedly, the problem is sometimes aggravated by the ISFJs themselves; for instance, they are notoriously bad at delegating ("If you want it done right, do it yourself"). And although they're hurt by being treated like doormats, they are often unwilling to toot their own horns about their accomplishments because they feel that although they deserve more credit than they're getting, it's somehow wrong to want any sort of reward for doing work (which is supposed to be a virtue in itself).

ISFJ- The Nurturers.

Characteristics:-


-Highly observant and aware of people's feelings and reactions

-Excellent memory for details which are important to them
-Very in-tune with their surroundings - excellent sense of space and function
-Can be depended on to follow things through to completion
-Will work long and hard to see that jobs get done
-Stable, practical, down-to-earth - they dislike working with theory and abstract thought
-Service-oriented: focused on what people need and want
-Likely to put others' needs above their own
-Take their responsibilities seriously
-Extremely uncomfortable with conflict and confrontation

ISFJs
are go-getters and use their exceptional people-observation skills to determine what people want or need. They use their excellent organizational abilities to create a structured plan or environment for achieving what people want. Their excellent sense of space and function combined with their awareness of aesthetic quality also gives them special abilities in the more practical artistic endeavors, such as interior decorating and clothes design.

Suitable Professions and Career Paths
for ISFJs

-Interior Decorators
-Designers
-Administrators and Managers
-Child Care / Early Childhood Development
-Social Work / Counselor
-Office Managers

http://www.kisa.ca/personality/


Reflections- My thoughts and feelings;
I truly feel that this personality test has enabled me to clearly understand my traits and the qualities in me , whether it may prove to be good or bad in the long-run. This has definitely changed my perspectives and I feel more determined to prove to others how successful ISFJs can be. After reading the various descriptions, I am utterly amazed that some traits fit my personality perfectly! I feel that some of these qualties really fit my ambitions as I aspire to become either a chemical engineer or an ambassador between Singapore and France. I will leave everyone with two qualities that I feel best describes me after taking this engaging personality quiz. Dedicated and Self-Motivated. =]

Till my next post, have a pleasant day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



MUSIC. ((:


>Light On - David Cook